The following three posts share some information I have gleaned over the past few years and “misplaced” in my files. I want to share these with you over the next three days.
(These were all from different authors and are not original with me.)
I borrowed a great book out by Jack M Bickham called; The 38 Most Common Fiction Writing Mistakes ( And How To Avoid Them). He is the Author of seventy-five published novels and numerous publications on the craft of fiction writing.
Take a peek with me inside the cover and look at the table of contents.
- Don’t Make Excuses … when you can avoid procrastination and delays with these ideas to get your project started.
- Don’t Consider yourself Too Smart … when you can bring your writing down to earth—where your readers are.
- Don’t Show Off When You Write … when you can give your writing
power by putting complex ideas into simple language.
- Don’t Expect Miracles … when you can achieve your writing goals through hard work patience and perseverance.
- Don’t Warm Up Your Engines … when you can write a captivating story from the start.
This book is only 112 pages and very informative.
Copyright: All Rights Reserved